Skip to main content

10 Years And Still Counting...

ST. BHOSA SET '07 CELEBRATES 10 YEARS

Photo by Yanni
All is now set for the annual ST.BHOSA reunion service. Ex students of St. Benedict Seminary and Convent Pankshin will converge on Pankshin for a reunion service, the school located in a small town of Pankshin have produced al ot of great minds doing great things within and outside the country.

This year's reunion service is unique in the sense that Set 2007 one of the strongest set the school has produced will be celebrating her ten years anniversary, it's been a decade since the set graduated from the prestigious school.


It is going to be a huge one for the set as they plan to stage a thanksgiving service in gratitude to God for his faithfulness all these years.
According to details release by the National body the service will be held on Sunday December 10th at St. Helen's grammar school Pankshin by 8:00am propmt.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DASHYAH RELEASES DEBUT SINGLE!!

"Love" is a soft gospel Afro song written by Dashyah who is new to the scene. This is her first single which was produced by G-Mix. You'll love it!! Use the link below to download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hn9nif1nacizf6r/Dashyah_-_Love/file

After Jude by Dashia

I was in class when Jude called. I'd been so absorbed in Mr Patrick's lecture, I'd forgotten the mental note Fatima had sent me to put my phone in silent. But, I was lucky, my phone rang when everyone was murmuring a little noisily in disagreement to what the lecturer has said. I hurriedly searched through my bag and rejected the call just as Mr Patrick rose his voice to tell the class to be silent. My heart thumped in my chest, Mr Patrick normally didn't take this kind of nonsense in his class. The class returned to its former state; silent, but my mind was no longer in the lecture. I put my phone on silent and watched it ring a second time. Jude called again, my face broke in a smile... my Jude. "Eunice, I like the smile on your face__" The man's voice sounded like a whip. It felt like he suddenly grabbed my heart and tried to yank it off. Everybody turned, I was sitting on the third row. Oh! I really hated times like this. I quickly rose my head to

KELIS WANTS MORE MILKSHAKE IN CHILD SUPPORT

Kelis wants more milkshakes in her yard...or at least more money in her pocket. TMZ reports that Kelis filed legal papers against her ex-husband Nas to cough up more money in child support. According to the gossip news site, Kelis is saying that the current ruling of $8,000 a month isn't enough to take care of their eight-year-old son, Knight. The original order was put in place five years ago when their son was three. But now, that he's a bit older, Kelis is arguing that Knight has more needs and that those needs come at a cost. TMZ also claims that the paperwork argues that since Nas is a lot more well off now than he was a few years ago so he should be able to afford it. Kelis didn't say how much more she wants, but she does want at least 50 percent of Knight's school-related costs, child care needs and unreimbursed health care fees. This news comes a month after the two settled their custody battle allowing Nas "four full weekends over Januar