Skip to main content

Pep Guardiola's Manchester City lost to Wigan Athletic courtesy of Will Griggs 79th minute strike. Man City are out of the FA Cup, thereby ending their chances of a quadruple for the season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After Jude by Dashia

I was in class when Jude called. I'd been so absorbed in Mr Patrick's lecture, I'd forgotten the mental note Fatima had sent me to put my phone in silent. But, I was lucky, my phone rang when everyone was murmuring a little noisily in disagreement to what the lecturer has said. I hurriedly searched through my bag and rejected the call just as Mr Patrick rose his voice to tell the class to be silent. My heart thumped in my chest, Mr Patrick normally didn't take this kind of nonsense in his class. The class returned to its former state; silent, but my mind was no longer in the lecture. I put my phone on silent and watched it ring a second time. Jude called again, my face broke in a smile... my Jude. "Eunice, I like the smile on your face__" The man's voice sounded like a whip. It felt like he suddenly grabbed my heart and tried to yank it off. Everybody turned, I was sitting on the third row. Oh! I really hated times like this. I quickly rose my head to ...

Wal Synergy Presents...

WAL SYNERGY PRESENTS... Samosa Hey guys... Am as excited as your are!!! Christmas  came early!!! So guess what... The WAL synergy is offering you a variety of mouth watering small Chops for the Yuletide... Samosa... Spring rolls, cookies for the kids... Naija puff puff, meatpies... Yamballs and lots more...... You can reach us on 07067613131 or 08031153178.....The WAL synergy.... Serving your taste in style... For one season and all seasons. Birthday Cake Cucumber Boire with Strawberry   Oatmeal Cookies Spring Rolls  

DASHYAH RELEASES DEBUT SINGLE!!

"Love" is a soft gospel Afro song written by Dashyah who is new to the scene. This is her first single which was produced by G-Mix. You'll love it!! Use the link below to download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hn9nif1nacizf6r/Dashyah_-_Love/file